The Futur – Copywriting & Content Creation
Ben Burns, COO at The Futur, asked Matt if he would create a guide to blogging for creative entrepreneurs (including SEO, user experience, and content creation) to be sold in The Futur’s online store.
Blogging for Creative Entrepreneurs consists of over 170 pages of beginning and advanced tactics for “Creatives” to better market themselves and their company. The guide also features a set of worksheets, helping to put passion into practice. To date, over 200 copies have been sold!
You can Have a Killer Blog…Without Having to Write
Don’t feel comfortable writing? No worries! We’ve got the tips and tricks to creating a content marketing hub that showcases your work (sketches, logo teardowns, renders, and videos), and your unique perspective to bring you more business.
From Starter Blog to Sales Magnet – Strategies for Every Level
Whether you are just starting out or have been blogging for a while, we’ve included over 170 pages of insight and actionable information for each experience level.
Beginner Tactics Explained
- Where you should blog.
- What you should write about.
- How to establish your content creation and publishing process.
- The best goals you should set.
- Why you need to understand user experience (UX) to have a successful blog.
- How a great user experience translates into better ranking for search engine optimization (SEO).
- The best way to optimize your images, videos, etc. for SEO.
- The right ways to do “Outreach” and network with influencers and thought-leaders.
- How to grow your brand through guest blogging, email marketing, and nurturing a community.
Ben Burns, COO – The Futur
“Matt and I have worked together on a few projects for our design education platform, The Futur. He’s been an absolute joy to work with. Based on his writing and SEO expertise, I suggested he write an educational product about blogging to be sold in our store. I appreciate Matt for his insight, work-ethic, and professionalism. Can’t recommend him enough.”